INSTANT DOWNLOAD. DIGITAL FILES ONLY.
This beautiful image was taken by street photographer Irving Cabrera Torres in Tepito, MX at the monthly gathering devotees attend to honor Santa Muerte.
This event takes place on the same street as Doña Queta's famous shrine to La Santa Muerte is located . Devotees express gratitude by leaving offerings and playing live music for her.
Please note that NO physical product will be shipped. Photo will be sent to your email on file. Link will be sent via SendOwls Download.
- NOTE -
● This is a digital download item. No physical prints or frame will be shipped.
● Colors may look a bit different as seemed on your screen due to different color monitors and printers.
● No re-selling of any digital files is allowed in any way.
● No refunds due to the digital files download.
● THIS PURCHASE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Your copy arrives without watermark.
photographer IG: @irvingcabreratorres